Sunday, September 30, 2012

3 Reasons Behind My Smiles....

Before anything else I would like to thank my sponsors, Lacoste for my perfume, Red Tag for my slacks, G200 for my Outfit, DM's for my shoes... geeezzzzz!!!

Anyway i would really like to thank my friend pareng Bong sa mahiwagang question niya sa akin kanina ung sa Moving Onward na topic na 3 Things In Life that made me Smile really amazed me and made me realized.. there are such many things na made me smile, pero kasi 3 lang daw eh kaya i'll just state 3 things;

1) First Jesus! he is the reason of all.. he always indeed makes me smile though in times of trouble, He remains to be my source of strength, faithfully always on my side.

2) Second, my wonderful family. They are the best treasure that I've ever got. No gold or silver could compare how much they mean to me.

3) Third, ihhhhhh, kasi nemen eh, syempre mahuhuli ba! syempre yung prinsesa ko, o smile naman kasi ikaw yun! OO, IKAW nga! dahil sayo naging makulay din ang mundo ko! mahalaga ka din dahil isa ka sa nagpinta sa kung anung saya meron ako ngayon. Isa ka sa nag pa smile sa akin! uyyyy.. nakangiti siya! like what i said princess I'm so blessed dahil nakilala kita. you dont know how much you mean to me. super special...

There are too many reasons for us to smile, life is beautiful though there are lot of times we have struggles but behind it there are always reason for us to smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment