Wednesday, June 20, 2012

PROLOGUE


I was an awful person

Well that’s an understatement

I Almost killed someone
I’ve tried drugs
I smoked weeds
Violence is my favorite game

I wasn’t a gangster/mobster nor a frat kid, not even a part of a mafia. I was just a rebel.

A trash shitty asshole kind of person.

I was that I really was, until the day I met this girl.

She’s Kind
She’s Honest
She’s cute. (wait no) She’s beautiful

She’s forgiving
She’s Humble

She’s An “ Angel “
I mean literally she is.

“ She’s the anatomy of me “
She said she fell from heaven
And I ended up falling from her.

“An angel who changed my whole life and beliefs “

But where are you now my Guardian Angel??? I MISS YOU.


2 comments:

  1. For a long time me & my friend were searching for informative blogs, but now I am on the right place guys, you have made a room in my heart! Pinoy HD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight Lambingan

    ReplyDelete